Chow. Beer. Shop. Cheer.
A weekly Thursday night Open Air Market, 5-9 pm
Come visit! We will be set up for the evening for you to grab your favorite new Zen Bird Band for work on Friday since, you know, showers are overrated and you'll want something to put your hair back with! :)
The fun begins every Thursday at sunset, as the Phoenix Public Market transforms into a weekly hub for dinner, drinks, entertainment and shopping with over 25 of the Valley’s unique local vendors.
This weeknight urban market will be unlike any other open air market that Phoenix has experienced. Meet up with your friends and family after work for a relaxing night under the city lights and stars.
Shop for farm fresh foods and specialty goods and be inspired by the energy of the Downtown Phoenix community. Sip on local beer, wine and cocktails while you dine and shop, and enjoy an entertainment line-up that will feature live music, performing arts groups, local filmmakers, and even some square dancing in the heart of our city!
Here’s what you will experience at Downtown Sundown:
- Dine with us in a comfortable, open-air environment and taste the diverse cuisines of local restaurants including paella from the Phoenix Public Market Café that will be impossible to resist as you enter the market. There is always a line for burritos from Mi Catering, and the flavors of authentic Italian cuisine from Raimondos are equally hard to resist. Have Mario make you fresh Fry Bread just the way you like it!
- Cajun-Creole specialties by Jamburrito are a favorite of market-goers. Gotta love the classics like a grilled cheese from Two Fat Guys, grab a burger from Burgers Amore or stop by for a market hot dog from Voodoo Dogs.
- Save room for dessert – Lulu’s Italian Water Ice will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you refreshed. A pie from Moma Toledos is a delicious way to end the day! Salted Serenity Sweets has an assortment of mouthwatering caramels and don’t miss fresh baked shortbread bites from Yumditty.
- Relax with a beer or cocktail from the Phoenix Public Market Café,or opt for a refreshing lemonade from Main Squeeze.
- Support local farmers and eat healthy at home with Abby Lee, Community Exchange Table, and the International Rescue Committee farmers.
- Pick-up food you can take home to prepare delicious meals throughout the week. Featured vendors will include Absolutely Delightful Honey, Carefree Spice, DD’s Delights, Doctor Hummus, Just Us Cheese, Los Muertos Salsa, flavored popcorn from Poppa Maize, Proof Bread, sausages from The Proper Beast, and The Tamale Store.
- Browse beautiful jewelry from popular local artists such as B Luxe and Lotus and Lava. Find treasures from Redemption Market and Zen Bird.
- Discover a new product that will appeal to your senses from Simple Blossom Skincare, Blooming Vitality and Use Your Scents.
List Of Vendors:
Abby Lee Farms
Absolutely Delightful Honey
Community Exchange Table
International Rescue Committee Farmers
AZ Cheese Co.
Los Muertos Salsa
The Proper Beast
Salted Serenity Sweets
Main Squeeze Lemonade
Mario’s Fry Bread
Phoenix Public Market Paella
Two Fat Guys
Artisans, Beauty & Healthcare
Farmers Market Formulas
Lotus & Lava
Use Your Scents